Growing a better world
If you’re growing a better world as a socially conscious organization, entrepreneur, community builder, lightworker, or changemaker, then you’re in the right place. We’re here to share green-minded connections, resources, and ideas with you to help you achieve tangible results as you work towards growing a better world.
It’s hard to say what a person who is growing a better world might need. That’s why The Idea Garden is developing all sorts of ways to help you out, including:
- Communications strategies and how-to’s, to help you be heard
- Communications and green workshops, webinars, and presentations, for your staff, class, or group
- Comic relief, to lift your spirits
- Connections, to experts and resources
- Campaign know-how, for awareness and action
- Columns and articles, to include in your publications
- Creative pursuits, to add colour to your life
- Courageous quotes, to help you keep going
- Creative brainstorming and idea generation
- Climate-change fighting Eco-Tips, a series of 52 short, giggly, and guilt-free animations
The Idea Garden’s objective is to help you make tangible progress in your good green work. So, if you’d like to see expansion in your business or community, or maybe even some special place on our planet, then we invite you to dig in and experience all that we have to offer.
Watch for the completion of our newest project, a book of green and inspirational 350 Quotes to Live Small By.
A portion of our proceeds from the sale of this book will go to 350.org to support their work fighting climate change.