Training, the most effective way
Workshops, webinars, and presentations are ways we can help you and your staff or group become independent and effective when it comes to your communications and campaign needs.
Our fearless Creative Person In Charge is not afraid to get up in front of a crowd (or even just a few people) to share what she knows. It doesn’t matter who your audience is, or how young or how old they are, Sheelagh Matthews tailors her workshops, webinars, and presentations to meet audience needs.
Here are some of the topics Sheelagh can present upon, whether at lunch ‘n learns, continuing ed courses, seminars, speaking engagements, workshops at your conference/festival/place of business, or online from the comfort of your home or office.
- Communications Strategy and Planning
- Getting the Media’s Attention
- How to Write and Issue a News Release
- Journal Writing for Optimal Performance
- Marketing Your Home-based Business
- Finding, Writing, and Publishing the Truth: the art and craft of non-fiction writing
- Writing and the Environment
- Literacy and the Environment
- It Takes Guts to Write!
- Author Visits (a peek behind the scenes of the writer’s life and work)
- How to Build Community
If your company, association, conference, special event, community learning council, or YOU want to see about booking Sheelagh for an on-site workshop or presentation, just drop us an email or give us a call. We’ll do our best to meet your audience’s needs while fitting into both of our timelines and budgets.
Watch for our upcoming series of webinars on green communications and other topics. All are being designed to help you move forward in your good green work with even more confidence.Follow