Training, the most effective way
Workshops, webinars, and presentations are ways we can help you and your staff or group become independent and effective when it comes to your communications and campaign needs.
Our fearless Creative Person In Charge is not afraid to get up in front of a crowd (or even just a few people) to share what she knows. It doesn’t matter who your audience is, or how young or how old they are, Sheelagh Matthews tailors her workshops, webinars, and presentations to meet audience needs.
Here are some of the topics Sheelagh has presented on at lunch ‘n learns, continuing ed courses, seminars, speaking engagements, and conference workshops.
- Communications Strategy and Planning
- Getting the Media’s Attention
- How to Write and Issue a News Release
- Journal Writing for Optimal Performance
- Marketing Your Home-based Business
- Finding, Writing, and Publishing the Truth: the art and craft of non-fiction writing
- Writing and the Environment
- Literacy and the Environment
- It Takes Guts to Write!
- Author Visits (a peek behind the scenes of the writer’s life and work)
- How to Build Community
Of course, our founder is open to considering new topics, including specifically tailored talks and training, to meet your needs. If your company, association, municipality, conference, special event, community learning council, class, group, or YOU want to book Sheelagh for an on-site workshop or presentation, just drop us an email or give us a call. We’ll do our best to meet your audience’s needs while fitting into both of our timelines and budgets.
Soon you’re training can take place online from the comfort of your own home or office! Watch for our upcoming series of webinars on green communications and other topics. All are being designed to help you move forward in your socially conscious initiatives with even more confidence.
Check out our blog or Twitter feed to learn about new releases.