For the socially conscious
Are you growing a better world as a socially conscious organization or entrepreneur, community builder, volunteer, artist, or some other kind of changemaker?
Then you’ll want to know that The Idea Garden can help you make tangible progress in your socially conscious work.
Here are some of the ways we can do that:
- Facilitating idea sessions (brainstorming)
- Inspiring you to never give up
- Author visits to schools and groups
- Catalogue of thought-provoking columns
- Workshops and presentations on “green” matters
- An awareness blog to inform you about what others are doing
- Distribution hub for Eco-Tips, a giggly and guilt-free series of animations encouraging all of us to go green
- “Public Relations 101,” or how to get your message heard, understood, and (hopefully) accepted
- Tips to help you write great proposals and grant applications
Maybe you’d like to see some socially conscious expansion in your business or community? Maybe you’d like to contribute to the well being of some special place on our planet? Or maybe you want to do something else that is green and exciting?
If so, our knowledge base, expertise, and products are waiting to be of service to you.
PS – Of course, there will be random stuff — just like you’d expect to find in any garden. Enjoy the experience!